FIRST NEWSLETTER FOR 2012-2013
As your new AAUW NC president for 2012-2013, I am planning to send monthly updates to the branch presidents. If the right person in your branch didn’t get a copy of this message on July 4, please have her (or him) sign up by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
This first message discusses the 40th anniversary of Pell Grants and Title IX, and encourages all branches to participate in the NC Women Matter letter writing campaign to encourage more women to vote in 2012.
- The July president’s message
- More about the letter writing campaign (and sign up through AAUW NC)
- Even more about the letter writing (and sign up through NC Women Matter)
As the incoming or continuing branch president make sure your branch has:
- Sent a copy of updated bylaws to the Association (due May 15) See p.2 Tar Heel News article by Lill Van Order
- Sent state dues for branch members (due June 30) to the state treasurer,Denny McGuire, 8512 Battery Crest Ln., Wake Forest, NC 27587
MY CONTACT INFORMATION
Mary A. Peterson
6303 Gondolier Drive
New Bern NC 28560