To get an e-mail whenever a news item is posted to this site,
- Enter your e-mail address and click the “Subscribe” button
- A form will pop up with squiggly letters. Decode the letters and type them into the form to prove you are a real person.
- Watch for an e-mail message and click the link to confirm it was really you who wanted to subscribe
Other ways to stay in touch
- To get our public policy alerts, subscribe to our new pp-alerts list.
- In 2011, we started a new e-newsletter. Subscribe now to be sure to receive future updates.
- If you use Facebook regularly, become a “fan” of AAUW NC by going to the AAUW NC page. Then you’ll get a note on your home page whenever there’s a new item posted by AAUW NC. Not on Facebook? No problem, you can also subscribe to get a weekly email summary of the Facebook posts.
- We also have a Twitter feed that would allow you to get AAUW NC announcements on your phone or in your twitter client of choice.
- If you are RSS-savvy, you can also use your favorite reader to subscribe to the site’s feed or to feeds for any of the categories, e.g. to subscribe to Public Policy notes, use the feed address http://www.aauwnc.org/category/general/publicpolicy/