This website maintains a directory of the AAUW College/University partners in the state. Once a campus joins AAUW, they may
- Name two members of the faculty/staff to be their representatives. These people get all the rights and privileges of AAUW individual members at no additional charge. They may also join their local branch (or the statewide, virtual branch) – AAUW NC waives its fee, and many branches do the same.
- Encourage all of their undergraduates to connect to AAUW as “e-Student Associates” at no additional charge. Again, the students may also choose to connect with one of the NC branches.
This post lists (again) the C/U partners in the state, but also reports
- How many representatives has the institution named
- How many e-Student Associates are connected to the campus
Please use this to open a discussion on how individuals get the benefits of AAUW resources on your campus. Are there others — either faculty/staff or students — who are interested?
If you have questions, firstname.lastname@example.org (voice mail at 866-525-2155) may be able to help — and, of course, see the resources at www.aauw.org.
* Institution did not renew for 2017-2018 before 6/30/2017
** Institution’s AAUW partnership lapsed before 2016-2017