AAUW of North Carolina is offering a virtual series that will have a monthly program via Zoom on topics that are designed to appeal to women in North Carolina.
The You Have the Power theme challenges the attendees to make a positive change in their communities.
To get updates, subscribe to the AAUW NC newsletter, Connect.
Dates and Topics:
- May 20 at 7 p.m. – Public Education in NC: Legislative Update & the Leandro Case with Lynn Edmonds
- April 22 at 7 p.m. – Advocacy in Action: Tools to Create Change with Cheryl Tung
- February 25 at 7 p.m. – Hot Topics in Women’s Health Across NC with Dr. Shannon Dowler
- January 21 at 7 p.m. – Race: Myth or Equity Imperative with Paul James
- September 24 at 7 p.m. – Title IX and Higher Education
- October 20 at 7 p.m. – National and NC Legislation Affecting Women and Girls
- November 19 at 7 p.m. – Weather, Climate and You
- December 8 at 7 p.m. – AAUW Greensboro Reads: Virtual Read Aloud with Kelly Starling Lyons