AAUW NC Contacts
AAUW NC Branch ContactsNC Branch PresidentsNational Member Database
Current AAUW NC Branch Contacts
Members may find more complete information on branch officers in the national member services database. The national MSD is also more current.
AAUW Campus ConnectionsCampus Branch LocatorCollege/University Partners
Part of our DNA as the American Association of University Women is a close connection with campuses across the country. AAUW provides special benefits to institutions who join as college/university partners, including
- Allowing full membership benefits to two faculty/staff members on each campus,
- Allowing all undergraduates on the campus to join as e-student affiliates for free,
- Providing preference to partner campuses in awarding some grants,
- And much more — see
Current C/U Partners in NC
When a campus joins AAUW as a partner, they may name contacts as AAUW representatives who have all the rights and privileges of AAUW national-only members. Some of those representatives also choose to join one of the AAUW branches.
AAUW National Contacts
Phone: 800/326-AAUW (2289) (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST)
Tel: 202/785-7700 (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST)
Fax: 202/872-1425 | TDD: 202/785-7777
Please use only the following addresses when sending mail to the AAUW national office. All national forms and communications contain one of the addresses below for return mail. Questions? Use AAUW’s general mail address. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
General mail (no money):1310 L St. NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20005
|General mail||1310 L St. NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20005|
|Contributions:||AAUW Development, P.O. Box 98045, Washington, DC 20090-8045|
|Membership dues:||AAUW Membership, P.O. Box 96793, Washington, DC 20090-6793|
Members may find contact information for local, state, and national leaders by going to Member Tools section of www.aauw.org — choose
- “Member Services Database” for local/state contacts, or
- “Leadership Directory” then “AAUW National Board” for a directory that includes the board members and also members of national committees and task forces as well as all state presidents.