The documents on this page are no longer in active use, but may be of interest to current members.
- AAUW NC 100 Club Forms
- Note: use the PDF to print; the Word to edit on line Form to enclose with a check: PDF | Word
Simplest way to join: Buy a 100 Club item at http://shop.aauwnc.org(CafePress)
- Volunteer Forms
- The nominating committee is in charge of recruiting a slate to stand for election at the spring convention. Feel free to contact them informally at email@example.com, 866/525-2155 to discuss options. Once you’ve decided to stand for election, please complete and return theNomination Form: DOC (to fill in and e-mail); PDF (to print, fill in and FAX).
- Strategic Plan
- Specific goals for 2006-2007
- 2005 Goals and Strategies
- 2002 Reconnection Goals1999-2003 Plan
- AAUW NC History
- As part of its 75th Anniversary celebration in 2002, AAUW NC, under the direction of Clara Allen of Chapel Hill produced North Carolina AAUW: History 1947-2001. Copies have been donated to libraries across the state. A few copies may still be available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Convention Guidelines