While the AAUW fiscal year is July 1 to June 30, branch fundraising totals are reported based on a calendar year.
Here are the fundraising totals by branch and fund for January 1 through June 30:
Please see the information at AAUW.org for more on these different opportunities for supporting AAUW’s mission of equity for women and girls through the strategy of philanthropy:
- Funds diagram
- Funds FAQ
- More about giving opportunities at AAUW
- Information on specific funds* in the Educational Opportunities umbrella (including totals to date)
To make a gift, you can do so through the Member Services Database at aauw.org (which will ensure that it is credited to your branch in these totals) or simply use the Give to AAUW link at AAUW. Your branch will also be providing opportunities, and watch for the next mailing from the national office and return the envelope it includes with your check.
* There are two funds of special interest to AAUW NC that have not yet reached stipend producing level. [That means the money contributed to them continues to grow as part of the AAUW endowment, but no fellow or grant recipient has the honor of being supported by either of these funds.] You may want to designate a gift to support one of these funds:
- Ann Chipley American Fellowship (3/31/11 balance: $61,530.40. Needs to reach $100,000 by 2016)
- Charlotte Branch Research and Project Fund (3/31/11 balance: $26,859.52. Needs to reach $35,000 by 2014)