The AAUW NC annual meeting is will include
- a strong public policy focus with reports from the April 9 NC Women’s Advocacy Day, an opportunity to talk with AAUW staff member Kimberly Fountain, and a chance to complete a draft letter to the editor
- opportunities to share ideas with other branch members — Friday afternoon, evening, and on Saturday
- the scoop on what’s happening at AAUW from national board member Julia Brown
- votes on the new bylaws and to confirm a second year for our current officers
- more chances to brainstorm good ideas for your branch
Come take advantage of your AAUW North Carolina community!