AAUW NC will hold the third of a series of regional fall meetings on Saturday, October 1.
Kirkman House, Mitchell Community College, Statesville NC
9:30 am – 2 pm
- Public Policy Pilot Program
- AAUW NC Budget
- Continued involvement in the Juvenile Literature Award Program
- E-newsletter and THN updates/discussion
- Discussion of State Annual Meeting
- Nominating Committee
Reservations are required (if you want a lunch and materials), but there is no fee. Please contact Pat Abell (see contacts page) or your branch president to register.
- Take I-40 to Exit 150
- Take NC 115 to downtown Statesville
- Make a right on Broad St. at the center of town
- Broad ends at Mulberry at the campus. Turn right.
- Turn left on West End Ave.
- Turn left into the entrance to the Mitchell CC parking lot
- Drive all the way to the left of the parking lot and park behind the Kirkman House. You can enter the back door.
Map to Statesville: