Key documents for the Friday, April 16 AAUW NC board meeting:
Key documents for the Saturday, April 17 AAUW NC annual meeting
- Reports (see also reports from the board meeting)
- Convention Program
- AAUW NC Bylaws (October 2009)
- AAUW NC Policies (October 2009)
- List of AAUW NC elected/appointed board members and committee members
- Note that committee members have a vote at the annual meeting
- Committee chairs may name a member of their committee to vote for them at the board meeting.
- List of AAUW NC branches/branch presidents
- Branch presidents are board members (so vote at the board meeting) and are delegation chairs at the annual meeting.
- They may appoint another member of AAUW NC to vote for them at the board meeting, and another member of their branch may act as delegation chair.
- 2/1/2010 Branch Membership Count
- This report determines the number of delegates each branch will have at this convention (though the number can be challenged by the branch for several reasons)
- See the proposed bylaws change that will allow each member in good standing to have a vote at the 2011 annual meeting.