Join us Friday afternoon and Saturday, March 20-21, for the 2015 AAUW NC annual meeting in Greensboro. The weekend will center on the theme:Leadership in Challenging Times
and we will be welcoming support from the staff of the national AAUW Member Leader Programs department.
Information on the meeting has gone out to the branches. Online registration will open soon. But here are links to key documents:
- Friday Agenda (updated 3/17)
- Saturday Agenda (updated 3/17)
- Meeting Logistics and Map
- Registration Form (to print and distribute at meetings)
- Online registration (you can use this even if you are paying by check)
The meeting hotel is the Greensboro Downtown Marriott which is holding a block of rooms until February 20. All Saturday events and events Friday afternoon will be at the Marriott. Friday evening will include a tour of the International Civil Rights Museum and Dutch treat dinner at the Liberty Oak Restaurant. There are public decks and lots near the hotel and near the restaurant — map of Greensboro parking.
- We will have a special menu at the Friday dinner
- The meeting will have a continental breakfast on Saturday (donations accepted), and the lunch will be a buffet. The hotel’s buffet breakfast is open 6:30 – 11:00 and costs $15.
- Note that the hotel charges $11 a night for self-parking ($15 for valet). The Bellmeade deck is about half a block from the hotel and is free on weekends. Map of Greensboro parking.
- Program/Logistics: Mary Peterson, 252-636-5074, email@example.com
- Registration: JoAnn Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other: email@example.com, call toll free (voice mail/FAX): 866-525-2155